LISTEN UP, WE ARE HIRING!
You’ll be given the opportunity to
- Work in a truly international environment and play a significant role in Briggs & Stratton’s customer communication in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region by acting as the face towards our customers.
- Become part of a dedicated team, ensuring that we meet customer expectations in line with our customer service level commitments.
- Work in close cooperation with customers across your assigned region, as well as our sales and support departments.
- Manage and diligently monitor orders, review inventory availability and financial elements, and resolve customer inquiries.
- Analyse demand changes and provide account specific reporting to management.
- Receive comprehensive induction training and gain a thorough understanding of our products and service offering.
You will fit into our Sales Administration team if you
- Enjoy collaborating in an international team and working with customers. Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills are definitely a must!
- Have proven ability to maintain strong customer service and satisfaction while working with diverse groups of people.
- Like to work independently in your area of responsibility, bearing deadlines in mind.
- Are an expert at managing varying and sometimes challenging situations with shifting priorities and complexity.
- Show a great willingness to get the job done, yet with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Are enthusiastic when it comes to our battery and engine products and services.
- Have worked with business software before (preferably SAP S4 Hana).
- Are business fluent in English, French and German. Additional European languages can be an advantage.
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ work experience in a customer-facing environment, preferably in a sales support or sales administration function, as well as a Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent education and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, apply by uploading your CV and Cover Letter in the form below.
You would like to learn more about this exciting role? Ring +41 55 415 12 41 and ask to speak to Mrs. Kristen Rickenbach or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.