Pressure washers are easy and safe to use when operated correctly. Here are a few usage tips you should keep in mind.
IMPORTANT : Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Make sure that there is proper ventilation. Do not operate your gas pressure washer in-doors or in other enclosed structures. If you experience dizziness, fatigue, headache, nausea or irregular breathing, turn off your pressure washer, get fresh air and seek medical attention.
- Always wear goggles for eye protection.
- Wear gloves while operating a pressure washer.
- Wear boots or other leather footwear. Never wear open-toed sandals or flip-flops when operating pressure washers.
- Avoid spraying close to electrical wires or power lines.
- Do not use pressure washer near small children or pets.
- Allow unit to cool down before storing.