Tune-up your outdoor power equipment to keep it running through the season. Whenever you choose to tune up, be sure to do it once a year.
Small Engine Tune-Up Schedule
Here are some helpful resources to help you maintain your specific outdoor power equipment:
- Watch the push mower tune-up video.
- Watch the riding mower tune-up video.
- Tips on how to maintain your snow blower.
- Preventative maintenance tips for your pressure washer.
- Maintenance tips for your portable generator.
*Change oil after 5 hours, then after ever 50 hours or every season.
**Service more often under dusty, heavy load operating conditions.
View solutions for handling the most common engine and product troubleshooting and maintenance questions.
Learn about the latest products by Briggs & Stratton, step-by-step instructions on how to locate your lawn mower engine model number and more!