*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
Take on the task. Tuck it away.
Conquer garage space.
You won't let a lack of storage space in your garage or shed stop you from keeping your yard in shape. So we designed the groundbreaking Mower N' Stow® Engine. You get the ultimate space-saving solution: a gas-powered lawn mower you can store upright- in three simple steps. That's a 70% reduced footprint leaving room for more equipment and more toys.
- ReadyStart® Starting System with no prime, no choke, no worries- just pull for power
- New for 2017! No oil changes needed for life - Just Check & Add™*
- A patented lawn more engine design with unique fuel tank design means to no fuel or oil leaks
- Easy under deck cleaning and blade access
- Engines made easier - easier to use and low maintenance - no tools required to change the air filter
- 7.25 ft-lbs of gross torque to cut through tall, thick grass
- Engine made in the USA and global parts
*Regular maintenance still required. To see complete details refer to your Operating Manual. Briggs & Stratton standard warranty terms and conditions apply. Just Check & Add does not extend the warranty period. See http://www.brigsandstratton.com/us/en/support/warranty for details.