Homes and businesses throughout the US have a growing dependence on power. Lives have become more interconnected than ever and people rely heavily on the devices allowing that connectivity. One power outage can disrupt everything. Whether you're an electrical contractor, HVAC installer, builder or water filtration installer, adding standby generators to your mix can set you apart from your competitors and grow your client base. By offering the peace of mind that comes with standby generators, you'll build a trusting relationship. Your business will have a path to retaining your customers for years to come with maintenance and support contracts - long after the product is installed.
Why Standby Generators?
Briggs & Stratton: A Powerful Partner
Briggs & Stratton is more than a powerful consumer brand. We set ourselves apart by building relationships that have helped countless dealerships grow and prosper.
- Our wide ranging product line starts at 8kW and goes all the way to 200kW.
- Our parts, service and support network stands above the rest. Our "Dealer First" philosophy offers comprehensive floor planning and financing options, a vast parts distribution network and a warranty program with the most robust coverage in the industry.
- 110 years of power solution expertise. Our standby units are designed and manufactured right in Wisconsin with a long history of quality and innovation.
- Tiered pricing programs, volume rebates and co-op programs designed to give you a return on your investment.
Dealer Exclusive FORTRESS™ Standby Generators
We're not like other dealer programs. We know our dealers are special, so we give them something special - the dealer-exclusive Briggs & Stratton FORTRESS line of home standby generators. A consumer cannot buy these units anywhere except through our dealer network.
Briggs & Stratton Fortress Benefits:
- Longer warranties: 6-year or 10-year parts, labor AND travel warranties come standard. This will give your customers peace of mind for years to come.
- Pre-installed oil warmers: Saving you time and money, this pre-installed timesaver eliminates the need to drain oil and install on-site, all while delivering insurance that the unit is prepared for cold starting.
- Not available online or at retail: This gives you, as a dealer, added value by offering a product that can only be ordered through you.
- This line-up includes: 10kW, 12kW, 20kW, 30kW, 35kW, 48kW and 60kW models.