Terms & Conditions
By accessing this Site, you represent to Briggs & Stratton Corporation that you are at least 18 years old and that you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
You should assume that everything you see or read at this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and that no materials may be used except as provided in these terms and conditions.
- The materials at this Site are made available “as is” with no warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property. Briggs & Stratton updates the information at the Site periodically, but it makes no warranty or representation as to its accuracy and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL BRIGGS & STRATTON, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY SUCH SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT BRIGGS & STRATTON IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED TO SERVICE, REPAIR OR CORRECT EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS OF SUCH ACTIVITIES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Briggs & Stratton or its affiliates for any purpose.
- This Site is administered by Briggs & Stratton Corporation based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Briggs & Stratton makes no representation that materials at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States, and accessing the Site from territories where use of such material is illegal is prohibited. You may not use or export or re-export the materials at this Site or any copy of adaptations in violation of any applicable law or regulation including without limitation U.S. export laws and applicable regulations. If you access this Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- These terms and conditions are governed by law of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Briggs & Stratton reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. You should review these terms and conditions and those elsewhere on Briggs & Stratton’s website often since they are binding upon you, may be modified periodically, and may be superceded by specific terms elsewhere on Briggs & Stratton’s website.