Fuel Filter (Service Part 691035) Installation Instructions
RIDING MOWER ENGINES
Fuel Filter Installation Instructions
For Service Part No. 691035 / DIY Part No. 5065
Fits engines with fuel pumps
1. Run engine until it stops from lack of fuel. Wait until engine cools before performing any maintenance.
2. Using standard pliers, squeeze tabs on hose clamps and slide them away from hose ends.
3. Remove fuel line from both ends of the fuel filter.
4. Install new fuel filter in reverse order
5. Upon first use, check for leaks!
• If fuel is leaking: Stop engine, and re-secure hose and clamp.
Consult with an Authorized Service Dealer for assistance, if required.
FUEL FILTER – 40 micron
Replace fuel filter every 100 hours or more often under dusty conditions.
See operating manual for more information.