Last-Minute Father’s Day Gift Ideas for the Lawn-Loving Dads
June 10, 2014
MILWAUKEE — (June 9, 2014)- While Father’s Day is coming up fast, it can be difficult to find a unique and useful gift for dad (after all, how many more ties does he need?). Chances are dad loves the outdoors and taking care of his yard so here are some handy suggestions of cool gifts to buy the guy that loves his lawn. Dads, no peeking!
This Father’s Day, we hope you take some time to recognize or remember a special dad in your life. See you outside.
- Yard Work Apparel: Let’s face it – mowing the lawn is hard sometimes, especially in balmy climates. Yard work is more fun (and safe), when dad is dressed appropriately. Look for a pair of sturdy gloves or a sweat-wicking hat to keep the dad in your life protected and sunburn free.
- A Quieter Mow: If you feel like spoiling dad this Father’s Day, look no further than a new mower with Briggs & Stratton’s Quiet Power Technology™. More than 65% percent quieter than many traditional mowers on the market, Dad no longer needs to yell to make himself heard. This feature is available on select Craftsman® models, found exclusively at Sears.
- Lawn Games: Half the fun of having a beautiful lawn is being able to enjoy it with friends and family. Invest in a fun lawn game like beanbag or ladder toss that will entertain the whole gang while waiting for dinner to cook on the grill.
- More Garage Space: Maybe the garage is full of bicycles, sporting equipment, cleaning supplies and not to mention, cars. For the dad that needs a little more garage space, get the lawn mower with Mow ‘n’ Stow™ technology. It folds up to take up 70 percent less space than a traditional mower and is available on the Toro® Recycler at Toro Dealers, on HomeDepot.com and at select The Home Depot stores.
- Lawn Chair: If dad puts a lot of work into his lawn he wants to enjoy it. A lawn chair is a great gift that is sure to help the guy in your life kicks back and relaxes.
- Outdoor speakers: Jazz up the patio with some weatherproof speakers. This will allow everyone to enjoy the backyard while listening to some tunes. There are tons of different styles – some even look like rocks to blend into your garden.
Office: (608) 268-5318
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Its wholly owned subsidiaries include North America’s number one marketer of portable generators and pressure washers, and it is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of lawn and garden and turf care through its Simplicity®, Snapper®, SnapperPro® Ferris®, Murray®, Branco® and Victa® brands. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on six continents.