Essential Power Click unit to view:
- Available with the Briggs & Stratton 8kW1 with 50 Amp, 10 Circuit Automatic Transfer Switch
- Powers 10 electrical circuits (your refrigerator, some lights, television, a microwave, etc.)
- Perfect for small homes
Essential Power - Plus! Click unit to view:
- Available with the Briggs & Stratton 10kW1 - 20kW1 standby generators with 100 Amp, 16 Circuit Automatic Transfer Switch
- Powers a select number of circuits
- Also powers up to two air conditioners
Managed Whole House Click unit to view:
- Available with the Briggs & Stratton 10kW1, 12kW1, 16kW1 and 20kW1 paired with an Automatic Transfer Switch
- Powers your essential items
- Gives you access to some additional high wattage appliances (your air conditioner, water heater, a well pump, etc.)
Need More Power?
Optional Load Control Center: In addition to your home’s basics, power two 5-ton air conditioners while managing power to 6 additional high wattage appliances. Learn more here
Whole House Power Click unit to view:
- Available with the Briggs & Stratton 35kW1, 45kW1 and 60kW1
- Backup power to manage the demands of most larger homes
- The best backup power solution for extra large or luxury homes
Want a product recommendation from The Power Experts?
Tell us about your home & power needs on our Buying Guide to find the best fit standby generator for you.
1This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators).
Briggs & Stratton
Don't be without power during the next outage.
View All Units »
where to buy
a standby generator
Complete listing of installers and retailers near you.
Find a Dealer »
Use our interactive
Get a product recommendation from the power experts!
Use Buying Guide »